A. SIOM undertakes projects of TWO kinds for our Faculty:
- Minor Projects:
- Amount mobilized with minimum Rs. 1.00 lakhs,
- 3 months – 12 months assignment
- Major and Minor Projects:
- Amount mobilized with minimum Rs. 5.00 lakhs,
- More than 12 months assignment
B.SIOM undertakes projects of THREE kinds for MBA Students:
- Semester Projects
- The objective is to enable students to apply the concepts learned in the class room to live situations.
- Summer Projects
- Students work in the organization on full time basis for the periods of 10-12 weeks under the guidance of one of the faculty members and direction of company manager.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Projects
- Students carry out a Six Sigma Green Belt Project in various organizations across sectors under the guidance of a Black Belt or a Master Black Belt in that organization.
- Final Project:
- Student work for the organization for the period of 6 months under the guidance of one of the faculty members and direction of company manager. The final project helps the company to understand the competency level of the student doing the project and his/her utility in the long run. This helps company in hiring the student as a regular employee.
Thus, Perfect blend of their engineering skills and business management practices is used to create the techno business managers for corporates equipped with technology skills, farsighted management practices and leading edge knowledge.