The MBA Operations Management program at SIOM equips students by developing them in multiple domains focusing on a holistic approach of learning. Emphasis is given on developing cross disciplinary skills, to meet the increasingly complex issues and challenges of global economy this makes it the Institute of choice for International and domestic recruiters.
100% engineering background of students ensures academic maturity and lucid understanding of the concepts related to the field of operations. The Institute attracts the best talent from all disciplines and backgrounds. They come from the best engineering schools and invariably have a history of professional or extra-curricular accomplishment in addition to an exceptional academic record.
Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management is awarded the best B-School with Industry related Curriculum in Operations Management by ET NOW National Education Leadership Awards in 2013.
There are many reasons to recruit from SIOM. Here are a few of them:
- Contribution with an operations focus across industries in:
- Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology
- Banking and Financial Services
- Human Resource Management
- The selection process ensures that only the best 120 candidates out of 60,000 taking Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP).
- SIOM facilitates training and certification of students on Six Sigma by KPMG.
- SIOM is a University Alliance partner with SAP. Students are trained on user level as well as configuration level training on the four modules (MM, PP, SD, FI). A special emphasis is also laid on extended ERP i.e. SCM & CRM systems.
- APICS certification: Students are encouraged to take up CSCP and CPIM Certification. In addition to entry level positions laterals get hired from the campus. SIOM alumni have been successful in making an impact across industries in multiple domains and are holding leadership roles in prominent corporates across the world.